Melt In Your Mouth Banana Bread
I started making this banana bread when I moved away from home 10 years ago and haven’t strayed once! If you ask my brother, his response is, “It’s so good you don’t need butter!” but who doesn’t love butter on banana bread? Especially if it’s homemade!?
Of course I still love butter on my banana bread but really, he is right. You really don’t need it!
Share the love! Pin Me For Later!
2/3 cup canola oil
4 large eggs
4 ripe bananas
2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1 pkg. french vanilla pudding mix
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Mix oil, eggs, and bananas until mashed and combined.
Combine remaining ingredients, and gradually add and mix to the banana mixture.
Divide mixture equally in the pans.
Bake for one hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 4 large eggs
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 pkg french vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- Mix oil, eggs, and bananas until mashed and combined.
- Combine remaining ingredients, and gradually add and mix to the banana mixture.
- Grease and flour two loaf pans (I prefer stoneware).
- Divide mixture equally in the pans.
- Bake for one hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Rada Cutlery Stone Loaf Bake Pan – Stoneware Bread Meatloaf Baking Pan Made in the USA, 5-1/2 x 9 Inches
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Try out our recipe and let us know what you think in the comments!
This post was shared on Our Simple Homestead Hop